Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Express Yourslef With A Graphic T-Shirt


My graphic t-shirt obsession started at an early age, my first graphic t-shirt that I purchased with my hard earned allowance was from Limited Too. I just loved the cute graphics and sayings like "Movie Star" LOL. A graphic t-shirt is a great way to express your self whether it is through words or images.

 Graphic T-Shirt: Wet Seal

 I choose this t-shirt with with an article print out of Glamour Magazine, as soon as I saw this I had to have it. Glamour Magazine is one of my favorite magazines to get great fashion and beauty tips. I just love the collage of images and article prints mixed in with gold accents. This graphic t-shirt definitely expresses my personality. What does your graphic t-shirt say about you?

Faux Leather Jacket: Forever 21

 Usually graphic t-shirts can call for a very casual look, but I have decided to go for an edgy look by pairing my graphic t-shirt with a faux leather jacket and leggings. By now I a sure many of you have some faux leather leggings and jackets from this popular trend in the fall, if not its time to think about adding these to your wardrobe. I did not want this look to come across as gothic looking, so I decided to go with this great jacket from Forever 21 to add a pop of color. This ox-blood color is a must have color for fall and it goes well with both black and brown. My faux leather leggings are also from +Forever 21 but you can find these just about anywhere right now. 

Booties: Bloomingdale's

I just love these vintage chic lace up booties by Plenty at Bloomingdale's. I have been searching for the perfect pair of lace up booties and finally found them. Woohoo! Right now they are on sale for $133, they are a bit expensive but totally worth it. These booties are perfect to wear with skinny jeans, leggings or even a skirt if you want a more feminine look.

Faux Leather Leggins: Forever 21


Thanks for reading my blog.
Feel free to leave comments.



















































2 comments:

  1. This is exactly what I am looking for but I would like to see if I can make one on my own. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete