Friday, January 4, 2013

Another Reason To Love Target: On Trend With Floral Denim



I was off to do some errands yesterday and one of my first stops was Target. Had my list ready of items that I needed from Target, but of course like many of you I always get distracted in there. Who doesn't love Target!?!? You can find just about anything and there is always something there that you were not expecting to purchase.

Right now Target has an eye catching display of floral denim tops and bottoms. There was quite a selection to choose from, I honestly loved them all. Most of the floral denim consisted of pastels and yes I know its winter, but I could not pass up this great find. Living in San Diego we don't have a a very cold winter, right now its about 65 degrees and sunny. I am taking advantage of this great weather and rocking the pastel floral denim trend. 

This floral denim trend is going to be very popular in the Spring, especially in the pastel hues. Stores including Target are already catching on to this trend. Some other stores that have this same style trend right now include: +Forever 21,  Nordstrom, Guess and Bebe. These are just some suggestions if you don't like the options at Target, but I think you will be very surprised and actually find a great floral denim top or bottom to add to your wardrobe.

I am so excited about my great find at Target. Below you will see the floral denim top that I chose. I just love it and the fit is perfect. Hope you can also find a great piece at Target, like I did.

Floral Denim Top: Target


 
Color Denim: Topshop
Flats: Topshop
 Handbag: Aldo


Thanks For Reading
Have A Great Weekend!



3 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!! love the soft colors :)following you now girly!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! Followed you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl!
    Love the floral top and the way you combined it with mint :)


    Saludos!

    ReplyDelete